How to connect samsung galaxy ace to pc via wifi
How to connect samsung galaxy ace to pc via wifi - Among the first things I needed to do when I obtained my Samsung Galaxy Ace was going to find a way to connect storage mode to PC via a WiFi network. And there is no apps made directly to this, we will have some steps to add SD card as a disk drive that displays the contents of the SD device via WiFi android).
How to Connect Android to PC via WIFI or How to connect samsung galaxy ace to pc via wifi :
1) Earliest we need to do is download and install On Air (Wifi Disk) on your Android gadget, you can download On Air from left link.
2) You are now have to open On Air (Wifi Disk) and select the FTP connection. To get this done you must go through the image to be above the top right at sign, and soon you exit the Linux penguin and FTP is selected as will protocol.
3) Then you definitely have to click the large middle button and begin the disc.
4) You now should enter to access Internet Explorer Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced -> Find where you put “Use Passive FTP (for suitability with firewalls and ADSL modems)” and uncheck.
5) Through My Computer, select “Connect Network Drive” and select “Connect to a web site can use to store documents and images” to acquire FTP access to the SD and accept.
6) Then you definitely have to enter the address you might have given the application to be something like ftp://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:2221
7) While trying to connect will certainly ask user name and password:
Username : onair
Password: the 4 digits on the phone
How to connect samsung galaxy ace to pc via wifi – Now you do have a freshvnew drive in your PC where you could view the contents of your SD card. Note: To alter the password whenever you start the application, go to Preferences and choose “Fixed Password” on your mobile phone.
Incoming search terms:
- how to connect android to pc
- android to pc wifi